Link Whisper works with both Classic & Gutenberg WordPress editors. It also has been designed to work with a number of popular page builders.
The page builders and editors supported are:
- Beaver Builder.
- The Cornerstone Builder. (Used as a standalone builder and in Themeco themes like The X Theme)
- Elementor. (Free & Pro versions)
- Avia Layout Builder. (Used as a standalone builder and in the Enfold theme)
- Kadence Blocks.
- The Muffin Builder.
- The Origin Builder.
- The Oxygen Builder.
- The Themify Builder. (Free and Pro versions)
- The Thrive Builder. (Thrive Theme and Thrive Architect)
- WPBakery Builder.
- The Avada Builder.
Link Whisper also supports the WP Recipes plugin and can process the text in the Recipe Notes. Although WP Recipes isn’t a page builder, it does have a custom interface for building recipes and we’ve received many requests for support.
Additional editors can be added upon request. However, we may decline to add support for a builder if there’s a low demand for it or has a small user base.